Yes, I am a very picky eater. OK, that is a complete lie. However, I do have some rules around what I will eat. My food rules are simple:
- Don’t eat anything larger than your head.
- Don’t eat any non-vegetables or non-fruit that is still technically alive.
- Don’t eat a species that you might be related to.
- Don’t eat anything that looks like it could have fallen out of a cow’s nose or rear end.
- Don’t eat anything that smells like it could have fallen out of a cow’s nose or read end.
- Don’t eat insects unless they are covered in chocolate, and then only one or two.